Medical Equipment Recycling and Resale
When it's time to decommission lab and medical equipment assets, PC Disposal can make the process simple and secure. PCD properly retires medical and laboratory equipment, along with computers and electronics, and takes special steps in the areas of security, legal compliance and accountability. Assets that still hold significant value can be resold through our remarketing division and profits will be shared with you. Remaining equipment will be properly disposed of in an environmentally-friendly manner.
MEDICAL EQUIPMENT DISPOSAL SERVICES
- Pick up equipment directly from your loading dock.
- Recycle equipment according to state and federal environmental laws.
- Provide a certified report detailing the services performed (listed by serial number).
- Services are 100% HIPAA, HITECH, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, FDA and EPA compliant.
- R2 Certified responsible recycler.
ADDITONAL SERVICES FOR ELECTRONICS
- Ship to you our PrivaCage™ secure equipment containers to keep your electronic equipment and patient data secure before and during shipment (optional service).
- Destroy hard drives or thoroughly remove all data from hard disks using Department of Defense recommended methods (on-site service available).
- Provide a certified report detailing the services performed and confirming software removal (listed by hardware serial number).
- Services are backed by our $1,000,000 Guarantee.
Request a Quote
* Item list on right shows examples only and is not a complete list. Please contact us to see if PCD can accept your equipment.
All used medical equipment must be
delivered with a certificate of decontamination. The certificate must accompany
each device or pallet for items used in a medical setting, excluding office electronics such
as monitors, printers, and desktop computers. Please call us if you have any questions about this.
Examples of Acceptable Equipment*
- Laboratory equipment
- Patient monitors
- Diagnostic equipment
- Patient care equipment
- Anesthesia Unit
- Blood Analyzer
- Dialysis Unit
- Drying Oven
- Freeze Dryer
- Gas Chromatograph
- IV Pump
- Oxygen Monitor
- PH Meter
- Pulse Oximeter
- Sample Oxidizer
- Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Ultrasound Equipment
- UV Transilluminator
- UV Disinfection System
- UV Meter
- UV Spectrophotometer
- Vital Signs Monitor